Within Track, threshold alerts allow you to be notified if an asset is exceeding a threshold value as specified by you, the user.
How to Add a Threshold Alert
- From Track, select Map view.
- Select an asset for setting a Threshold Alert.
- Click Details.
- Click Edit (at the top).
- Within Threshold Alerts section, select Alert + to create a new threshold alert.
- Select a value in the When dropdown options.
Average Miles Per Gallon
Diesel Exhaust Fluid Level
Diesel Particles Filter Regen Status
- Choose a user from the Add Recipient dropdown options. This is the person that will receive the threshold alert.
- Select an Is value from the dropdown options.
Greater Than or Equal to
Less Than or Equal to
- Enter the applicable Value in value field.
- Click Save. Your New Threshold Alert has been saved!